Friday, October 14, 2005

Infinite Crisis #1

Infinite Crisis #1 by Geoff Johns and Phil Jimenez.
The fact that you're seeing this reviewed here mean only one thing, I'm a sucker for hype. I knew KNEW that I wasn't going to like this but still I rushed right out and bought it. I went to the comic shop just to get it. I couldn't wait!

I was like 13 when Crisis of Infinite Earths came out. I had only been reading comics for about a year then and had no idea what was going on. Since then I've a deep hatred for all thing multi-dimensional (and time travel too.) Well, this has all that in spades. What a mess! It's like they said to themselves, "20 years ago, Crisis of Infinite Earths fix the DCU, now where going to break it again." Geoff Johns is the great undoer. First he brought back Hal Jordan, ugh, now he's undoing the Crisis.

But you know what's really sad? I'll probably still end up buying issue #2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home