Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rotten Eggs

Rotten Eggs by Jeremy Tinder

I need to start looking harder at the items I buy. This thing is only four pages long. Why didn't I notice that when I was picking out? Oh well, it's not like it would have stopped me or anything. I'm a sucker for beautiful art and personal stories. Rotten Eggs is the true story of a group of bored suburban kids who start a gang war against the kids down the block. The touches of pointless cruelty give the story an uneasy authenticity. And I love how he draws trees. I look forward to reading longer works by Mr. Tinder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy Tinder here. Glad you like that mini- no one else does. As for longer stuff- look for an 80-pager called "Cry Yourself to Sleep" coming from Top Shelf in April 2006.

November 01, 2005 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home